Negativity is the real plague of our age.
Sowing negativity into life (consciously, or unconsciously) has tangible consequences for us physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
It’s the Law of Attraction at work: as you sow, so shall you reap.
What we put out attracts back things that resonate with whatever that may be.
And it’s not a stretch to see that we may be attracting back physical toxins (poisons) that are in harmony or resonance with whatever negativity we spew out.
“Like attracts like” is a law, and the more we spew and habituate negative behaviors, the more we suffer on all levels.
And as we repeat our toxic spews, pain and suffering follow as it’s toxic wake, and that repeated process becomes a pattern and our norm, our default setting.
Our world goes grey, we dim, we suffer. And all because we created it.
It is not unreasonable to conclude that physical toxins (poisons) can have an energetic signature similar to emotional toxins (poisons)
such as anger, pride, greed, hate, fear, or other forms of negativity.
So how do we best address the problem?
We stop the dance of negativity with Love.
Learning to catch negativity as it’s rising and substitute Love can only happen right now.
In this breath, in this moment, we have the chance to bring goodness to life in the world.
Healing happens when Love is involved. Negativity can only beget more of itself.
The word NO is our greatest ally in this arena.
Training ourselves to renounce what is not Love is doable and a way out of suffering.
Catching negativity in any form and moving to kindness instead is the doorway into joy.
On a practical note, a good place to begin physically is to detoxify the body using a volcanic mineral called: zeolite.
Email me for info: email@example.com
DETOX Your Digestive System
I started my health food store over 50 years ago in what was then the sleepy city of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Natural foods were considered a vague wish of hippies and other malcontents. Since, there has been a lot of change in the world, huh? Which includes the natural foods marketplace.
Fiber products, tho, basically never changed much. It was whatever fiber product you wanted as long as it was psyllium, whole or husks please? Fiber as a category was about as exciting as a cold bran muffin. And for the masses there was Metamusil, psyllium fiber gunked up with sugar. Eventually some products showed up with both soluble and insoluble fiber. But that was about it.
Now comes Touchstone’s revolutionary new product, “Super Organic Fiber”.
It is better in every way: taste, mouth feel, enzymes (digestability), both kinds of fiber, probiotics, and all organic! No psyllium! (none of that gritty substance that dehydrates you unless you drink copious amounts of water.) Basically everybody benefits from adding fiber to their diets (unless you eat nothing but carrots).
So I’ve been overweight, I just retired, and I want to take care of my heart. I decided to lose weight, and the best product I have found to help with this process is Touchstone’s “Super Organic Fiber”.
How come this product is the best to me?
First, Enjoyment. Second, efficacy. Third, let’s go back to enjoyment – it tastes great and it doesn’t turn into a thick slimy mucilaginous sludge. You can take your time drinking with only a shake or a stir. It definitely aids and abets weight loss. I am now down 14 lbs. in 4 weeks and going for a lot more. I will succeed in part because I have a pleasure substitute that I love to do. It’s never a chore.
Fiber fills you up, cleanses the body, helps balance blood sugar, helps you do you know what, and diminishes the heart’s burdens in a variety of ways.
Paul Burlingame, Kittery, ME
Listen to Winder’s Radio call with Dr. Norm Shealy, host of Wellness Wednesday on Kick 92.3 FM below or download the transcript (pdf).
“Pure Body zeolites are the only detox program I use and the only one I recommend.” ~ Dr. Norm Shealy, world renowned Holistic MD
A FEW IMPORTANT EXAMPLES:
- According to American Cancer Society, around 90% of breast cancer cases are likely caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. Read studies.
From: BioMed Central, Environmental Health Journal: State of the evidence 2017: an update on the connection between breast cancer and the environment.
“In this review, we examine the continually expanding and increasingly compelling data linking radiation and various chemicals in our environment to the current high incidence of breast cancer”.
- There is increasing recognition among medical professionals that toxins from numerous sources are adversely impacting our health and quality of life. Read Zeolite Paper. Read NIH Study. Read article.
- And the problems begin before birth as toxicity is routinely found in the umbilical cord blood of newborns. This can lead to issues early in life. Read studies.
- According to The Environmental Working Group (EWG), many ingredients allowed in the United States in our personal care items (especially many in make-up), are dangerous and should be banned here as they are in Europe. Read recent news.
TOXINS HAVE BEEN LINKED TO:
- Weakened / compromised immunity
- Brain fog (including clarity & focus issues)
- Memory loss
- Weight gain / impaired ability to lose fat
- Heart disease
- Neurological disorders
- Disruptions of our hormonal, reproductive, endocrine, & circulatory systems
- Sleep / energy / quality-of-life issues like mood, outlook, depression
SOME SOURCES OF TOXICITY:
- Household cleaners
- Personal Care items // make-up
- Air // Food // Water
- 80,000 + industrial & commercial chemicals now in use
- Amalgam (mercury) fillings
- Mercury and aluminum preservatives routinely found in injections
- Lead in aviation gas, old paint, water pipes, etc
- Cadmium & other heavy metals in treated wood
- Heavy metals as air pollution from industrial processes & electricity production
- EMF’s from power lines, computers, cell phones, wi-fi, 5G, etc.
- Asbestos from old water / sewage pipes & from building materials – read science
- Insecticides, pesticides, herbicides